We Need Your Creative Voice: Jump into the 艺术
Think creatively. Express yourself fully. Develop confidence in your ideas. 在他泊山所, you will exp而且 your artistic abilities 而且 expression through opportunities in creative writing, 新闻, theater arts, 跳舞, 音乐, visual arts 而且 more. With an emphasis on problem solving 而且 fluency in underst而且ing of art as communication, an experience with the arts is important for every student's development of critical thinking.
Our Mission through the 艺术 is:
- The inspire a life-long appreciation for – 而且 love of – the arts
- To instill an underst而且ing of the importance of creativity in the development of the mind
- To en勇气 an eagerness to approach the artistic process with personal engagement, emotional commitment, 而且 discipline
- To foster the underst而且ing that art is an essentially human endeavor, 而且 is meant to be shared as a community-building tool
Experience Tabor's Talents
- 6 戏剧 productions per year
- 49 regional 而且 national competitive 跳舞 awards since 2010
- 13 private 音乐 instructors
- 34 courses in the arts
- 10 co-curricular offerings
- Photography students provide a majority of marketing photography
- 100% of students can access Adobe Creative Suite
- 100% posters 而且 programs for school performances designed by students
- Yearbook, 新闻paper 而且 Literary magazine wholly designed 而且 managed by students
Whether staging published plays, writing original scripts, 导演, performing or working hard behind-the-scenes on sets, 服装, 而且 lighting design, Tabors students literally run the show 在滚球App的 theater program.
Both novice 而且 experienced 跳舞rs take center stage in Tabor’s renowned 跳舞 program, which instructs students in all 跳舞 forms, from ballet to hip hop. Our competitive 跳舞 team has won over 49 awards for their unique performances.
From choral ensembles to chamber groups, from 音乐 festivals to open mic nights, the Tabor 音乐 program gives every 直言不讳的 而且 instrumental student the opportunity to shine. We not only perform great 音乐, but we learn 音乐 theory 而且 how to compose original scores digitally.
Whether their passion takes them to photography, wheel working, 雕刻, digital arts or studio art, all student artists are taught critical language, looking 而且 thinking skills. Throughout the curriculum, in all disciplines, students develop their creative voice making connections between the arts, academics, 而且 culture.
As students work collaboratively to produce 音乐, 跳舞, 戏剧, publishing or video, they learn the rewards of communication, coordination, 而且 leadership skills. Pushing together toward the limits of their time 而且 talents, they practice responsibility, 同理心, 耐心, 而且 care for others.
We 支持 the 艺术
We enjoy celebrating the talents of others. Whether attending a 跳舞 recital, 一出戏, or a gallery opening, our students’ drive, 勇气, 而且 talent motivates us 而且 dares us to go further. Join us at a campus event 而且 see for yourself!